Monday, June 8, 2009

Ann Kullberg's new book



Today I received my copy of Ann Kullberg's newest book titled "Colored Pencil Secrets for Success". Ann had asked me to send her an image of my piece "Patti's New Bowl" for her book and I was delighted that she chose to include me in this project. Little did I know that Ann was also wrote about my colored pencil skills and about this piece on the facing page! This absolutely made my day today ... was not having the best day ... attended a party last night that ended very late and then had to work at the gallery today. I was a little grumpy! Thank you Ann for making me smile!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Yay Kendra. That is a wonderful and well-deserved highlight. I wish I could read the text. . . when will the book be available?

Kathy said...

Kudos, Kendra! This is one of my favorite still life pieces of yours. You must be thrilled! Deb, if you click on the text box it will enlarge so you can read it. Good reading!