Friday, October 29, 2010

CPSA Signature Showcase Book


I'm on the train to New York City to attend the Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club award dinner this evening. No, I'm not receiving an award but my friend Debbi Friedman is receiving an award for her colored pencil drawing. I am happy to have my artwork "Samantha" included in the CLWAC exhibit. Stay tuned for a photo of Debbi and I on the blog. So as you can see, I've been playing around with redesigning my blog. I am still learning and still can't figure out what Networked Blogs are or how to attach this to FaceBook. Guess that's for the train ride home. Anyway, I'd like to put in a plug for this new Signature Showcase Book compiled by Vera Curnow that features many lovely colored pencil pieces by many talented colored pencil artists who are Signature Members of CPSA. Each artist has also written a little bit about themselves and their art. I received my copy last week and have enjoyed browsing through it and reading the different entries. I strongly suggest this book to anyone who loves colored pencil and it can be ordered from the CPSA.org website. Happily, my candy apples are included!

No comments: