KJF DESIGN Fine Art

Journeys in Colored Pencil ... And Other Mediums

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hot Peppers &

Posted by Kendra at 12:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Order My Book on Amazon

Order My Book on Amazon

Art Fluent Animalia On-Line Exhibition

Art Fluent Animalia On-Line Exhibition
Majestic received Director's Choice Award

On-Line Colored Pencil Tutorial

On-Line Colored Pencil Tutorial
Want to draw bright shiny candy apples?

About Me

My photo
Bristol, RI, United States
View my complete profile

Websites

  • KJF Design/Kendra's website
  • Colored Pencil Society of America
  • Providence Art Club
  • Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club
  • American Artists Professional League
  • Nineteen On Paper

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

  • Colored Pencil on Wood
    I was walking through our local Michael's craft store when I spotted the Artist's Loft (brand) Unprimed Wooden 1" Cradled board...
  • Gyotaku: Fish Printing
    Last week I took a class in fish printing, the Japanese term is Gyotaku . Living near the water and having a husband and friends...
  • I'm a Winner in the Grafix Dura-Lar Contest!
    I submitted this piece "Lazy Afternoon" to the Grafix Artwork on Dura-Lar Contest and was just notified that I am one of the three...

Search This Blog

Copyright reserved on all images & text generated by Kendra Ferreira. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.