Monday, March 1, 2010

New Gallery Exhibiting My Work


My colored pencil work is being shown in a newly opened art gallery in Bristol, RI located at 423 Hope Street, named Bristol Art Gallery. I took some pictures of the gallery windows at night because I love the way the gallery is lit up and so easy to view as you drive by. You can see some of my work to the left of the flag in the top photo just under the nude. The owner, Nancy, has assembled some talented artists in different mediums. Several artists are local and several more are from different parts of the country or Canada. It is always fun to see new and different artists and artwork showcased.

1 comment:

Teresa Mallen said...

Congratulations Kendra! From what I can see from your photos, the gallery looks like it has some delightful and interesting art on display. Wish I lived closer! :-)