Sunday, August 18, 2013

CPSA Convention and Exhibition 2013

Here are photos from my recent trip to the CPSA annual exhibition and convention held in to Brea, California this year. It was a great trip and first I have to mention how much I enjoy meeting and catching up with the other artists whom I only see once a year at this event. I'm always interested to hear what everyone has been doing over the past year. I traveled across the country with Debbi Friedman and started the trip by staying with pal Elizabeth Patterson and her family in West Hollywood. 

 Elizabeth was kind enough to drive us around the area and let us be tourists. We stopped at Point Mugu and spend close to an hour photographing the various rocks and waves.

Here I am at the international exhibition with my piece "Fragile". I received my Signature Merit Award this year for have been accepted into the exhibit five times.

 This view is of Laguna Beach in which I absolutely loved. It does seem a bit touristy but beautiful nonetheless. I'd like to spend more time in this area.

 Here are pals Debbi Friedman and Elizabeth Patterson posing outside in the gardens at the Getty Center near Los Angeles. 

The architecture of the Getty Center is absolutely amazing as well as the collection of art and the grounds. I so enjoyed the visit and the trip as a whole. 

No comments: