Monday, June 22, 2009

Providence Art Club art exhibit

I've been working so hard finishing up my work and switching work out of galleries in order to have everything ready for my Providence Art Club exhibit which is now on display. Phew! I brought 25 pieces to be hung in the show and I haven't seen it yet. My work is in the Maxwell Mays Gallery with Jim Kubiatowicz' oil paintings. In the adjacent Moite Gallery hangs watercolors by Brian Larkin. Our opening reception is on Sunday, June 28 from 2-4 p.m. Everyone is invited! The exhibit runs until July 10 and the Art Club is open Mon-Fri, noon to 4 and Sat-Sun, 2-4 pm. Closed on July 4th.

I am looking forward to getting back to work and starting some new pieces!

1 comment:

hbedrosian said...

Congratulations, Kendra! It looks like a fantastic exhibit.